A warming corned beef hash is the perfect use of our organic corned beef. This recipe is a real winner…
- 400g potatoes, chopped into cubes
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion
- 150g Helen Browning’s Organic Corned Beef
- 4 rashers Helen Browning’s Organic smoked bacon, chopped into lardons
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Boil potatoes for 5-6 minutes until partly cooked, set aside.
- Fry the onions and bacon for 3-4 minutes.
- Shred the corned beef, add with the potatoes to the pan and mix.
- Leave to fry for 4-5 minutes and then gently turn the ingredients over, fry until golden.
- Add Worcestershire sauce to taste, top with fried egg if desired.
- Enjoy your corned beef hash!