A delicious meal that is sure to impress this Valentine’s; warming, comforting, romantic food. This recipe uses pork tenderloin– a juicy and succulent cut of pork that is insanely irresistible! Our pork is all organic, allowing our pork to enjoy an active life. This creates a distinct rich flavour with a fantastic texture.
This recipe has been borrowed from Kate Merker from the Country Living Magazine, as it is a fantastic use of our organic pork tenderloin.
- 4 small fennel bulbs, cut into 1-inch wedges
- 2 small red onions, cut into 1-inch wedges
- 3 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 organic pork tenderloins from Helen Browning’s
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme
- 6 oz. thinly sliced prosciutto
- Preheat oven to 220°c. Toss together fennel, onion, and 2 tablespoons oil on a large rimmed baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, brush pork with mustard, dividing evenly. Sprinkle with thyme, dividing evenly. Wrap with prosciutto, dividing evenly and slightly overlapping the slices, until completely covered.
- Heat remaining tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork, prosciutto-seam sides down, and cook until golden brown, 2 to 4 minutes. Turn and cook until golden brown on second side, 2 to 4 minutes. Toss vegetables, then nestle pork among them. Roast until the internal temperature of pork on an instant read thermometer reaches 60°c, 10 to 15 minutes. Let pork rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with vegetables alongside.