- 1 x make your own sausagemeat bundle
- 1/2 x tbsp olive oil
- 2 x cloves garlic
- 1 x brown onion
- 1 x celery stalk
- 1/2 x cup of breadcrumbs
- 1 x egg
- 1/2 x tsp salt
- black pepper
- Heat the oil in a non stick frying pan over medium high heat. Saute garlic, onion & celery for 2 minutes, then add the bacon lardons.
- Cook for a further 2 minutes then transfer to a bowl and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients into the bowl. Use your hands to mix well.
- Create your own sausage rolls or sausagemeat stuffing balls.
For alternative flavours add a handful of chopped dried cranberries, grated apple or 2 tsp of fennel seeds, toasted.