Take the flavours of a Full English breakfast and turn them into a crowd pleasing family dish. This Full English traybake recipe is filled with sausages, bacon (choose smoked or unsmoked), herby potatoes, roast mushrooms, tomatoes and finished with eggs for an easy win.
- 450g potatoes, cut into 1cm cubes
- 30g unsalted butter, melted
- splash of olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 sprigs thyme, leaves removed from stalks (or use dried thyme)
- 8 Helen Browning’s Organic pork speedy sausages
- 1 pack Helen Browning’s Organic streaky bacon
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 large field mushrooms
- 4 eggs, cooked to preference
- 4 salad tomatoes, to serve
- Toast, to serve
- Preheat the oven to gas 7, 220°C, fan 200°C. Place the chopped potatoes on a large baking tray. Pour over the melted butter, a splash of olive oil, garlic, thyme leaves. Season well with salt and pepper and stir so the potatoes are well coated. Roast for 15 mins.
- Add the mushrooms and sausages to the baking tray. Gently stir to coat everything in the olive oil/butter, and then arrange the bacon over the top. Roast for 10 more mins.
- Fry eggs (or scramble if you prefer!), make toast and add a few tomatoes to serve.