These deluxe Argentinian hot dogs are made even better with the bright flavours of the chimichurri sauce, which is both spicy and fresh.
- handful of chopped fresh flat-leaved parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 tsp lightly dried chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 pack of Speedy Sausages
- 4 long crusty rolls or baguettes
For the chimichurri sauce, place all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined. Season. Set aside for 1 hour to develop the flavours.
Cook speedy sausages in a pan over medium heat, turning often -6 minutes from fresh, 8 from frozen, until coloured and heated through.
Cut rolls lengthways, until almost cut through. Open and grill, cut side down, for 2 minutes. Divide sausages among rolls, top with chimichurri.