Struggling with the killer cold at the moment? We’ve got the perfect solution for you which is the natural benefits of Turmeric & Ginger.
Benefits of Turmeric
- Immunity Booster– Turmeric helps boost the overall functioning of our immunity acting as a natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal & anti-viral agent.
- Weight Loss– Turmeric helps het rid of increased cholestrol helping in weight loss & management.
- Liver Detox- Wanting to give your liver a rest before the Christmas period? Turmeric powder increases the production of enzymes that help in detoxification of the body. This improves blood circulation and is vital in optimizing liver functions.
- Countering arthritis & joint pain- Excessive cold and aggravate joint-pain. Turmeric powder has anti-inflammatory properties which helps combat joint pain in most patients.
Benefits of Ginger
- Congestion relief– Ginger contains antiviral actions which prevents viruses from attaching to the cell walls.
- Fastens digestion process– Throughout winter we tend to reach for more rich and heavy food. Ginger has carminative properties and its volatile oils help ease digestions and soothes the walls.
- Immunity Booster– Ginger contains antibacterial properties that help support the immune system. This will further prevent you from falling sick.
A simple way to increase your consumption of turmeric and ginger is through our Pulled Pork with Turmeric, Ginger, Five Spice & Honey. Follow this simply recipe to create Pulled Pork and Spicy Coleslaw here. We lovingly slow cook the pork so you don’t have to. Simply, empty the contents of the pack into an ovenproof dish. Cook for 30 minutes until piping hot. Remove pork from its juices and pull into the pulled pork into pieces with two forks. Add the juices back into the pulled pork mix and serve.
It is as simple as that!