Christmas Feast 2018
Lunch and supper Tuesday to Friday from 4th—21st December
£33 for two courses and £39 for three courses per person
It’s all about feasting with friends, family and colleagues at the Royal Oak this Christmas.
If you haven’t had the chance to enjoy our feasting boards already, then you’re in for a treat.
All the food goes into the middle of the table on feasting boards, with carnivores, veggies and fishies
all generously catered for as per your order. So, if you’re a group of five carnivores and five veggies,
we’ll put five lots of the carnivore menu and five lots of the veggie menu on boards
in the centre of the table for you to share (meat and veggie served separately of course).
Each board will have enough for two to four people depending on who wants what.
Sociable eating, as it should be.
We prepare and cook all this stuff ourselves. Just to be different!
All meat and dairy, and most veg, fruit, and nuts, is organic. Fish is wild, or organic. It’s the way we do it.
There’ll be a surprise or two along the way, we expect.
Book into one of our 12 comfy rooms and make a night of it!
Call on 01793 790481 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We ask that you confirm your booking with a £15/head deposit at least a month beforehand, or we will regard your booking as unlikely to happen
- Once you’ve booked your date with us, we’ll need to know how many of each board your party would like (say three of the meat lovers, two of the fish etc)
- Let us know your preferred selection of menus and any allergies at least seven days before the meal
- If your party is having trouble choosing we’ll choose for you and serve a selection from each menu for each person (only possible if the whole table is happy to have a mix).
- We can cater for parties between 1 and 40 strong
- We add a 10% service charge for groups of six or more if we’ve done a good job
- Other days of the week might be possible, have a chat with us.