BBQ Spiced Pulled Pork crusty roll with red cabbage slaw and sweet potato fries
- Helen Browning’s Organic BBQ Spiced Pulled Pork
- crusty rolls
- 100g red cabbage finely sliced
- 1/2 red onion finely sliced
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp each of paprika and cumin (to your taste)
Preheat oven to 180C.
Put the wedges in a bowl, add the oil, paprika and cumin and toss well to coat the wedges. Spread on a baking sheet and cook for about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile combine the ingredients for the slaw in a bowl.
Cook the pulled pork as instructed. When the pork is heated through, pull it apart with 2 forks, pour over the pork juices. Serve in crusty roll with the red cabbage slaw and sweet potato wedges on the side.