This amazing recipe for speedy lamb naans is perfect for a ‘fake-away’- a meal that is still amazingly tasty but much healthier! This recipe has been adapted from ADHB’s simply beef and lamb recipes; it is brilliant for using our organic lamb mince (this product is sold as a part of our frozen lamb meat boxes).
- 375g organic lamb mince from Helen Browning’s
- 3 teaspoons dried mixed herbs or dried oregano
- 25g sun-dried tomatoes (drained and finely chopped)
- 4 x plain mini naans
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- 50g grated mozzarella cheese
- Olive oil (to drizzle)
- Dash good balsamic vinegar (optional)
- Heat a large non-stick pan and dry-fry the mince with 2 teaspoons of the dried herbs or oregano and sun-dried tomatoes for 6-8 minutes until the mince is cooked. Season, if required.
- Preheat the grill.
- Place the naans on a baking sheet and scatter evenly with the spinach leaves. Spoon over the lamb mixture, top with the mozzarella cheese and the remaining dried herbs. Sprinkle with the olive oil.
- Cook under a moderate grill for 3-4 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Drizzle the naans with a little balsamic vinegar (optional) and serve immediately with a crunchy salad.