This garlic fried rice with crisp pork makes an excellent ‘fakeaway’; so you can still have a taste of your favourite foods, but they are much healthier! This mouthwatering recipe from Delicious magazine contains an amazing garlic flavour combined with organic pork mince to make delicious crisp pork, for a wonderful dish that the whole family will enjoy. This dish is also packed with protein, as it contains organic pork mince and eggs, making it a much healthier choice for you and your family.
The organic pork mince from Helen Browning’s is a part of our fresh pork range. It is a highly versatile product that is excellent for a whole range of dishes, for everyday meals and for special occasions.
- 80ml peanut oil
- 4 garlic cloves (thinly sliced)
- 300g organic pork mince from Helen Browning’s
- 80g chilli bean sauce
- 1 bunch garlic chives (chopped)
- 580g cooked jasmine rice or other long-grain rice
- Fried eggs (to serve)
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes until golden. Remove using a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add pork to the garlic oil in the wok and cook, breaking up mince with a wooden spoon, for 6-7 minutes until lightly caramelised. Add chilli bean sauce and cook for 2 minutes or until lightly caramelised. Add chives and rice and cook, tossing in the pan, for 3 minutes or until coloured.
- To serve, top with fried eggs and scatter with crisp garlic.