This Spanish style meal is perfect for the summertime. This recipe from BBC Good Food combines delicious smoked bacon with oozing creamy brie; how delicious!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 184 g organic smoked back bacon from Helen Browning’s (chopped into pieces)
- 6 eggs (lightly beaten)
- small bunch chives (snipped)
- 100 g brie (sliced)
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cucumber (halved, deseeded and sliced on the diagonal)
- 200 g radishes (quartered)
- Turn on the grill and heat 1 tsp of the oil in a small pan. Add the bacon and fry until crisp and golden. Drain on kitchen paper.
- Heat 2 tsp of the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Mix together the eggs, bacon, chives and some ground black pepper. Pour into the frying pan and cook over a low heat until semi-set, then lay the brie on top. Grill until set and golden. Remove from the pan and cut into wedges just before serving.
- Meanwhile, mix the remaining olive oil, vinegar, mustard and seasoning in a bowl. Toss in the cucumber and radishes, and serve alongside the omelette wedges.