Where the fun starts…
Are you ready to be part of the biggest organic festival celebration ever staged in London?
With its incredible eclectic mix of entertaining and informative talks, celebrities, great music, awesome food, hands-on experiences, learning, inspiration, colour, themed areas and good old-fashioned fun, GO! Organic is the place to be for anyone who is interested in learning more about the organic sector or who just wants to join in celebrating organic! With more content being added daily, this is just the beginning of what we want to be the best day out in London this autumn!
A little something for everyone at Go Organic Festival …
If you are interested in the organic lifestyle, sustainable living and a great time, you will want to be at GO! Organic. They have a huge programme lined-up, including insightful talks and presentations from some of the leading campaigners in the sector, expert tips, chef presentations, celebrities, book signings and much more.
Outside next to the main stage Tim will be hosting the Flying Pig where you can buy hot dogs, pulled pork, bacon, sausage and egg rolls! And if you fancy buying some of the best products in the sector, there is also an indoor Organic Market, offering the full range of organic food, drink and the big organic beauty brands, including health and beauty tips.
There are themed areas throughout the site, from Meet the Farmer to the Clearspring Japanese Tea Garden. Helen will be chatting to you at the Natural Talks theatre on Saturday at 2.30 and relaxed readings on our stand from her new book Pig: Tales from an organic farm, at various times across the weekend.
Plus! You can enter our free prize draw on the day and win a weekend stay at Helen’s glorious hotel and pub, come and see us indoors when we’re sampling our award winning hot dogs, sausages and bacon.
A festival without great beer is a really bad idea…
…so Go Organic have teamed up with their friends from Stroud Brewery to present the GO! Organic Beer Festival. Featuring over 40 of the best organic beers from UK organic breweries, this beer festival will have something for everyone from refreshing IPAs to malty rich stouts. AND they’re not stopping there, there will also be the opportunity to join in Stroud Brewery tasting sessions hosted by founder and managing director Greg Pilley as well as the chance to join in some fun and entertaining activities suitable for all the family.
Head over to our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/helenbrowningsorganic/ to enter our competition to win a family ticket (or pair of tickets) for either Saturday or Sunday.
T’s & C’s below!
- Conditions for participation
- The promoter and provider of the prize is Helen Browning’s Organic.
- This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- This prize draw will be governed by these terms and conditions. You agree that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- Participation is permitted irrespective of purchase of a product/ service. No purchase necessary.
- Helen Browning’s Organic take no responsibility for entries that are misdirected or incomplete or not entered for any technical or other reason or for any financial loss you incur in relation to this competition.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- Prize draw details
- To be eligible for entry to the prize draw you must comment as directed on the social media post which contains details of this prize draw (this will be either on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter).
- Prize details: one family ticket (or pair of tickets) for GO! Organic Festival 2018. The winner can choose which day they would like to attend.
- Selection of winner and prize:
- One winner will be picked at random from all entrants who meet the criteria above.
- The winner is responsible for all applicable taxes and expenses not specified in the prize description.
- The closing date for entries is as stated in the giveaway social media post. Entries received after that date will not be entered into the prize draw.
- The winner will be drawn within 3 days of the closing date.
- The winner will be contacted directly and announced on Helen Browning’s Organic Facebook Page no later than 7 days after the draw date.
- The winner will be asked to supply their contact details privately to Helen Browning’s Organic solely to facilitate the prize.
- Please check the Helen Browning’s Organic Facebook Page regularly because it is the responsibility of the winner to contact Helen Browning’s Organic to arrange delivery of their prize. If you are announced as the winner of a prize, please contact us within 3 days of your name being announced. If you do not contact us to provide all information requested within 3 days of your name being announced, Helen Browning’s Organic reserves the right to select and notify a new winner.
- The winner must be able to redeem their tickets online. They will be supplied with a code to use at the festival box office. There will be no additional fees to pay, no booking fees – these are included in the prize.
- By entering the prize draw, you acknowledge that you may be required to participate in publicity on Helen Browning’s Organic Facebook Page without further consent or payment. Helen Browning’s Facebook Page may use the winner’s name and image and their comments relating to the prize and promotion experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.