A chance to work for a family run and successful food manufacturing company near Swindon. This is a project role ideal as a summer job for a final year Uni student studying a Food Science or related subject.
Ideally suiting someone who has previously worked in a technical admin position, ideally within food manufacturing, or at least manufacturing or who is studying a Food Tech / Food Science degree. 3 month contact.
Offering a competitive salary of £17,500 per annum working hours 9.00-5:30 Monday – Friday
On site parking, staff discount, subsidised staff lunch every week.
28 days holiday, including bank holidays per annum
Well behaved dogs allowed in the office
3 Month contract
- Manage the planning and implementation of a new technical system Food Connected
- Update product specifications
- Review and update all existing technical documentation and procedures
- Manage the completion of product specifications for new products
- Manage completion of SAQs for all suppliers and manufacturers
- Co-ordinate and manage a technical registrar for suppliers, customers and products
- Complete technical specifications for customer listings
- Work closely with the MD and Marketing Manager on NPD process of approved products as required
- Assist in traceability and mock recall exercises
- Liaise with customers, consumers and suppliers where necessary
- Manage samples for microbiological testing and recording details
- Investigate customer complaints
- Previous experience working within a Technical admin role is desirable and ideally within the food manufacturing industry
- Possess excellent communication skills and able to communicate at all levels.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A strong passion for quality and technical with ambitions for continuous improvements and promoting a positive food safety culture
- Able to work well within a team but also stand alone and be a self-motivated individual who is confident, flexible and proactive and can work well under pressure and to target deadlines
Apply with your CV and a covering email to [email protected]