Much of it from our own organic farm, of course
Lunch and supper
Wednesday 28th November to Sunday 24th December 2018
Thinking the Chop House might be the perfect spot to bring friends, families, colleagues together? Here’s our delicious Chop House Christmas Menu 2018 available from the end of November to Christmas Eve. We can cater for all group sizes and can make almost anything on the menu fit any dietary requirement.
It’s essential to book your Christmas meal as we never know whether we will be half full or very full; we do not tend to over-crowd the place; we love an ability to plan and do it well.
To book call 01793 527082 or email email@example.com
Some more booking notes
- We ask that you confirm your order with a £15/head deposit for parties of 6 or more, no more than 7 days after ‘pencilling in’ or we will regard your booking as unlikely to happen
- A pre-order is required for every Christmas booking, regardless of size
- We need to know your dietary requirements. We can make almost everything above fit a particular dietary requirement – obviously we can’t take the milk out of cream, but we can make pastry without flour. Please ask us and we will try to ensure you are comfortable with what we offer. We work in a kitchen that contains and works with nuts
- A service charge is not included except for parties of 6 or more, where 10% will be added if a good job has been done
- Christmas crackers will not be supplied this year; there’s too much waste plastic in the world already
- We might have to change certain items, depending on organic availability, (or snow storms/President Trump’s chaos, of course) on certain days, but we’ll do our very best to replace with something equally good or better.
Where our ingredients come from
Most meats and dairy from our organic farm, Eastbrook , 6 miles from here; most fish from Wing, MSC certified; all veg from Westmill at Sevenhampton; ice cream from buffaloes at Laverstoke and bread from Bertinet Bakery.