We want our customers to know we are taking the coronavirus outbreak seriously and to let you know the procedures we have put in place for the foreseeable future.
Visiting the Royal Oak
- If you are feeling unwell or believe you could be at risk of carrying coronavirus, please do not visit us at this time.
- When entering the Royal Oak, please sanitise your hands with the sanitiser provided in order to protect our customers and team.
- Please adhere to the two metre social distancing rules.
- Please follow the one-way system to minimise contact with other guests.
- Please pay by card if possible.
- We already maintain a high standard of hygiene in our pub and kitchens and are confident our procedures match those recommended for coronavirus. We will continually review these.
We have conducted a thorough risk assessment in line with UK Government guidance and have put in place an operational model that means the team can maintain safe social distancing.
Track & Trace
It is possible that our team will be contacted to give information about who they have been in contact with and be asked for names and contact details. We have a duty to comply with this and want you to be aware that we may have to share this information. If we do we will keep a record of what information we have shared and with whom and will limit information to that listed in the government recommendations. Information will be temporarily stored for up to 21 days and then securely deleted. Data collected will be used only for the purpose of contact tracing unless you have specified that we can add your email address to our mailing list for occasional newsletters.
Thank you for your cooperation.