Pulled pork and coleslaw sandwiches make the perfect filling evening treat after a long day of Christmas shopping or singing carols. This organic pulled pork is best served with lots of toppings, wonderful soft rolls, and tasty fries. As the pulled pork is already slow cooked and marinade for a wonderful flavour, it really is simple to cook, so you have more time to spend creating super tasty sides to bring out the best flavour
- Half red cabbage (finely chopped)
- 1 lime (juice only)
- 2 carrots (grated)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 red onions (thinly sliced)
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed (finely chopped)
- 175g/6oz mayonnaise
- 1 pulled pork either pulled pork with turmeric or pulled pork with BBQ spice.
- 4 bread buns
- We’ve lovingly slow cooked the pork so you don’t have to. Simply, preheat the oven to 180oC. Empty contents of the pack into an oven proof dish. Cook for 30 minutes until piping hot. Remove from its juices and pull into pieces with 2 forks. Add juices back into the pulled pork, mix and serve. (some cooking times may vary)
- In a separate bowl, mix all the coleslaw ingredients until well combined.
- In a bread bun, place the pulled pork and them top with coleslaw. Enjoy.