An interesting taste of Morocco with spicy pork mince and cous-cous, perfect for a warming family meal to spice up your usual Winter cuisine.
- 500g organic pork mince from Helen Browning’s
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 carrot (sliced into thin strips)
- 1 green pepper (deseeded and sliced)
- 1 410 g can tomatoes (crushed, keep juice)
- Heat a heavy based pan, add the mince, paprika, ginger, cumin and cinnamon. Stir fry 5 – 6 minutes.
- Add the onion, carrot. green pepper and tomatoes with juice.
- Stir until boiling, lower heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Serve with couscous and a salad.