- 12 Helen Browning's Organic speedy sausages
- 1 red onion – peeled and chopped
- 2 courgettes – washed and sliced
- 1 red pepper – de-seeded and diced
- 1 yellow pepper – de-seeded and diced
- 1 orange pepper – de-seeded and diced
- 1 clove garlic – peeled and crushed
- 50ml olive oil
- 200g penne pasta – cooked
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (light)
- 1 tablespoon tomato pesto
- 50g sun-blushed tomates
- Cook the pasta in boiling water until just soft, al-dente. Allow to cool
- Prepare the onions, peppers, courgettes and garlic and place on a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and roast in an oven (200°C/Gas mark 6) until softened and turning brown and crispy on the edges.
- Fry off your speedy sausages for 4-6 mins.
- Fold together the pasta, sausages and roasted vegetables. Mix the mayonnaise and pesto and use it to coat the pasta mix.
- Arrange the sun-blushed tomatoes on the top of the salad. Serve immediately.