- Published: 17 January 2017
Book Keeper - part time
We are looking for an enthusiastic, easy going, part time booker to join the team here at Eastbrook Farm, to help manage the books for our glorious pub, The Royal Oak and our new restaurant in Swindon, Helen Browning's Chop House. This is a new role and the successful candidate will work alongside our finance director and other members of the team to ensure accurate records are maintained for both establishments. You will require:
- Book-keeping experience;
- Extensive experience of using Sage and knowledge of Suppliers, Customers, Bank and Nominal modules;
- Attention to details and numerical accuracy;
- Broad understanding of different VAT supplies and related rates;
- Confident communication skills in order to follow through with Pub and Chop House staff (who work offsite) for missing documentation or differences on the weeklies.